King Camil has over 8 million youtube views, 30k downloads on Datpiff (http://tinyurl.com/d9vpnhy) and currently released a 50 song album entitled “SAY IT WIT YA CHESS” available on http://www.itunes.com/kingcamil Like http://www.facebook.com/kingcamil Follow http://www.twitter.com/camilmusic Follow http://www.soundcloud.com/str8biness Fan http://www.reverbnation.com/camil Official Site http://www.kingcamilmusic.net Related articles Are Y’all Ready For Uncle Ruckus…
Watch WWE Wrestlemania 29 (Live Stream / PPV)
Click Picture To Open Viewing Options
- Watch #WWE #Wrestlemania 29 Live Stream Online HQ HD TV Video Sop Cast FrEe Link (rabeakhatun.typepad.com)
- WWE Wrestlemania 29 Live Stream | Watch PPV Online HD (wwewrestlemania29live.wordpress.com)
- Watch WrestleMania 29 with Android & iOS WWE app live stream (phonesreview.co.uk)
- Wrestlemania 29 stream available on Xbox 360 (product-reviews.net)
- : Welcome to watch WWE WrestleMania 29 live stream free watch online (wwewrestlemania29live.wordpress.com)
- WrestleMania 29 Pre-Show: When and Where to Watch Live Stream for Sunday (bleacherreport.com)
- Watch WWE Wrestlemania 29 live stream Online HD 7th April 2013 (allfreelink.wordpress.com)
- Wrestlemania 29 live Online Fox Stream (wrestlemania29livefightstream.wordpress.com)
- WrestleMania 29 results: Live coverage of Sunday’s pay-per-view (sbnation.com)
- Wwe Wrestlemania 29 Predicitions (pghwn.wordpress.com)
Rick Ross has caught a significant amount of heat for his lyric on Rocko‘s “U.O.E.N.O. (You Ain’t even Know It),” where he raps, “Put molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it / I took her home and enjoy that, she ain’t even know it.”
The track inspired a radio station to ban Ross, and a petition asking the rapper to apologize.
In an attempt to save face, Ross attempted to explain the rhyme on the Q 93.3 radio show.
“I want to make sure this is clear,” said Rozay. “Woman is the most precious gift known to man, you understand? It was a misunderstanding with a lyric, a misinterpretation where the term rape wasn’t used. I would never use the word rape in my records.”
Ross assured that no one in the Maybach Music Group camp was a supporter of rape. “And as far as my camp, Hip Hop don’t condone that, streets don’t condone that. Nobody condones that, you understand me? I just wanted to reach out to all the queens that’s on my timeline, all the sexy ladies, the beautiful ladies that have been reaching out to me about the misunderstanding. We don’t condone rape and I’m not with that.”
Watch the interview below:
UPDATE: In the last week, Rick Ross has continued to face criticism for his “U.O.E.N.O.” lyrics, from protest groups threatening his Reebok sponsorship, along with Rap peer Talib Kweli. Today (April 4), Ross publicly again apologized. The Maybach Music Group founder stated that he doesn’t “condone rape.” He apologized, using hashtags, for “the lyric interpreted as rape.”
- Rick Ross Continues To Apologize For “Lyrics Interpreted As Rape” (digiindie.wordpress.com)
- Rick Ross Apologizes For His “Lyric Interpreted As Rape” (getmybuzzup.com)
- Protest outside NYC Reebok Store over Rick Ross Rape Lyrics… #KeepingItRealGoesWrong (keepitbasement.com)
- Rick Ross Apologizes For Rape Lyric (peacebenwilliams.com)
- Rick Ross protest held outside Reebok store amid ‘rape’ backlash (pix11.com)
Just days after Brick Squad rapper Waka Flocka informed Rap Fix Live viewers that he would never do business with Gucci Mane “ever in life,” the Atlanta rapper has now revealed that he has no issues with Gucci.
During an interview with Montreality, Waka Flocka stated that there is “no beef” or “animosity” between himself and Gucci and instead revealed that the two artists happen to be pursuing different goals at this point in their careers.
Waka further commented on his alleged issues with Gucci, which initially started with a single Tweet, by stating that it’s no one’s business what the reason behind the pairs split was.
“We in two paths in our lives. Ain’t no beef, no animosity. It’s just that me and him see two different goals. I guess we both be at the finish line we just going our own routes,” Waka explained. “That’s all I can say. People they just can’t put a finger on it. Like, ‘What’s the reason?’ Sometimes it’s none of your fuckin’ business what’s the reason. You know what I’m saying? Just understand two men went they own ways. It’s no problem.”
The Flockaveli rapper later spoke on his upcoming album, Flockaveli 2, and his plans on taking the project “back to the essence of music.”
“I feel like I’m a fresh artist again. But I know more tricks and trades. Like now I know more shit,” said Waka in a video posted on HipHop-n-More.com. “Plus, my second album I went so far left when I was already writing that I wanted to show people I could conquer another genre of people. And I did it. So now it’s time to go back to the essence of music. Of how I started and what I created. It’s time to claim what the fuck I started.”
- Waka Flocka planning on going “back to the essence of music” on “Flockaveli 2,” talks Gucci Mane beef. (digiindie.wordpress.com)
- Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Mane Beef, Flockaveli 2 & More [VIDEO] (hiphopwired.com)
- Waka Flocka Drops A Live Freestyle on Montreality says No Beef with Gucci (Video) (getmybuzzup.com)
- Video: Waka Flocka Says There’s No Beef With Gucci Mane (+ Live FREESTYLE) (rudeboyy.com)
- Waka Flocka Disses Gucci Mane At Dipset Reunion Concert (hot937.cbslocal.com)