The report suggests, through unnamed sources, that Lil Wayne went into the hospital after shooting a music video in Los Angeles on Tuesday. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai hospital and was released a few hours later on Wednesday. Apparently, the rapper has recovered considerably at press time.
The rapper has had several bouts with seizures in the past, two of them in October of 2012.
Reps for Wayne didn’t return request for comment.
- Lil Wayne Hospitalized For Seizures Again (allhiphop.com)
- Lil Wayne Hospitalized Over Seizures…Again (hiphopwired.com)
- Lil Wayne Suffers Seizures In L.A. (rapradar.com)
- Lil Wayne Rushed To The Hospital After Multiple Seizures (wiznation.com)
- Lil Wayne Suffers More Seizures, Hospitalized in L.A. (rollingstone.com)