“You talk Miami, if you talkin’ heat/ Moral of the story: Don’t shit where you eat.”
Lil Wayne has remained relatively quiet about the Pitbull diss, but now, he’s finally spoken.
We doubt this rift between Wayne and Pitbull will go any further, but it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
Lil Wayne is currently working on releasing his I Am Not A Human Being II album, which is set to hit store shelves March 26.
- Pitbull Disses Lil Wayne in Baauer’s ‘Harlem Shake’ Remix (aceshowbiz.com)
- Pitbull – “Welcome To Dade County (Lil Wayne Diss)” [LISTEN/DOWNLOAD] (hiphopwired.com)
- #NEWSONG: “Welcome To Dade County” by Pitbull (Lil Wayne diss) (soletschat.net)
- New Song: Pitbull, ‘Welcome To Dade County (Lil Wayne Diss)’ (NSFW) (buzzworthy.mtv.com)
- Pitbull Disses Lil Wayne, Raps Over Baauer’s ‘Harlem Shake’ (theboombox.com)