Lil Wayne gives visibly defiant replies during a deposition for a recent lawsuit.
Weezy grows visibly irritated while fielding preliminary questions regarding his lawsuit against Quincy Jones III for violating copyright in his 2009 film. At one point, the Young Money chief vaguely threatens the lawyer, Pete Ross, by stating that “[the judge] can’t save you in the real world.”
Wayne is suing for unspecified damages and an order prohibiting producers from using his music in the suit. Watch the video below (via TMZ).
- Lil Wayne Sues Lil Wayne Documentary for Using Lil Wayne Music (spin.com)
- Lil Wayne Deposition — Short on Memory … but HILARIOUS! (tmz.com)
- Quincy Jones’ son hit with lawsuit by Lil Wayne (sfluxe.com)
- Lil Wayne – Lil Wayne Files Lawsuit Against Quincy Jones’ Son (contactmusic.com)
- AHH Stray News: Lil Wayne Sues QDIII, Ying Yang Twins, MGK Artwork (allhiphop.com)
- Lil Wayne files lawsuit against Quincy Jones’s son (digitalspy.co.uk)