Bieber went back stage in between songs and hit the glass, but continued the performance anyway, saying: “It really hurt and I felt a little lightheaded, but with my adrenaline rushing through… I played the last song.”
After the show the teen heartthrob walked to his dressing room and passed out for some 15 seconds. Doctors later diagnosed Bieber with a mild concussion.
This isn’t the first time Bieber has walked into glass. He had a widely mocked run-in with a revolving door in 2010 as well.
Bieber is in France as a part of a European tour to support his new album “Believe.” This is not the only incident on Bieber’s European tour. In Oslo, thousands of fans caused a near riot earlier this week. Fourteen girls were taken to the hospital.
- Justin Bieber Suffers Concussion While Performing in Paris (celebuzz.com)
- Justin Bieber in Glass Wall Accident Backstage, But Still Finishes Concert (gossipcop.com)
- Bieber Knocks Himself Out Crashing Into Glass Wall – Singer suffers concussion in Paris accident (tribuneofthepeople.com)
- Ow, baby baby baby: Justin Bieber knocked out after running into glass (mirror.co.uk)
- Entertainment › Justin Bieber suffers concussion in Paris (japantoday.com)